Friday 2 August 2013

OUGD501 - Resubmission // Evaluation

Taking into account the module feedback which I received, while re-drafting my essay I have researched a lot more into the Sexual Revolution and read a lot about culture from the late 50's to early 70's.  While also researching into sexist advertisements and other visual aspects of the era such as Oz magazine I hope that I have evidenced consistent practical and theoretical research throughout my essay and on my blog.  The research which I have carried out and the new part of the essay which I have written links in well with the practical outcome which I had already completed, therefore there is a stronger synthesis than before.  Before I return for third year to help me with my writing skills, I am going to join the writing course as I think it will help me a great deal when writing my dissertation. 

No comments:

Post a Comment