Tuesday 22 October 2013

Changing Education from the Ground Up - Sir Ken Robinson

After my presentation last Friday Simon suggested to me to look up Sir Ken Robinson as he speaks about education, the problems with it and how we need to be more creative.

I have watched this short talk he did for the RSA which was really helpful to my research and I think I will definitely reference him in my research project.  What he had to say fits in really well with what I have been researching so far.



Below are my notes which I took from the talk.  What Ken Wilson had to say is very relevant to my research project which made it really interesting to watch.  I have taken down relevant notes and quotes which should be helpful when it comes to writing my essay.  His idea's of how






No comments:

Post a Comment