Monday 8 April 2013

Batiste Research

For one of my new flavours/ identities for batiste, I was thinking Batiste for Men.  Finding this article helped me to understand that there is an interest in dry shampoo for men.  The bottle design however just looks like the original batiste spray can, If I design a bottle which is more obviously for men then I think more men would buy the product.

http://www.thechapblog.com/

Batiste Dry Shampoo - Its also for blokes!

Hi Guys, for years I've watched my girlfriend use Batiste Dry Shampoo and always considered it to be a product for the girls. How wrong I was, there are now two Unisex cans of the cult product 'Fresh' and 'Brit' (Brit being exclusive to Superdrug). Apparently Batiste Original is also very popular with the boys too.

Batiste works by absorbing oil and product build-up in your hair and I was curious to know how effective it would be if you still have product in your hair from the day before. I used the original formula before I went into town to get my hair cut a few days ago and it did exactly what it said on the tin and I was able to go without wearing any of favourite hair paste. I think Batiste its a great substitute when you just don't have the time to wash your hair. It works better without any product in your hair but it's still reasonably effective if you do.

Out of the two, I prefer the Batiste Fresh, it just smells nicer. I want to try out the Batiste Brit now, it looks more Blokey.

Prices do range between £1.49-£3.49 and they're also available in a dinky travel sized bottle as well.

Please let me now your thoughts, any comments are appreciated.

Thanks for reading


The Chap:)

No comments:

Post a Comment