Tuesday 30 April 2013

COP // Hippie Publication // Design Sheets

My plan is to create an informative booklet identifying how the hippie subculture affected culture and I shall mostly be concentrating on visual culture.  I want to include information about:

  • Major Events (timeline)
  • Sexual Revolution
  • Vietnam War leading to LSD and then to Psychedelic Art
  • Family Dog Posters
  • Make Love Not War (Peaceful Protesting)
  • Fight for Equality "Brotherhood among all people of all races and all ethnicity"
  • Technology and how it affected art
  • Fashion


 




Below is my rough layout sketches to help guide me through the designing of my publication.


You can see below where I hope to have fabric inserts to make the publication more interactive, I intend to use denim, tie dye, and paisley.




No comments:

Post a Comment