Monday 19 March 2012

Context of Practice// Who Am I?

10 questions to help define me as a person:

1. Are you male or female?
Female

2. If you could visit anywhere in the world, where would it be?
If I could go anywhere in the world, at the moment I would love to go 

to Mardi Gras, a festival in New Orleans, it looks amazing.  Other than 
that I'm really interested in travelling European cities.

3. Do you have any personal goals in life?
To be exquisitely happy and live 'til I'm old and grey.

4. What would you claim to be your signature meal to cook?
Hmm... Macaroni Cheese or Chilli.

5. What is your favourite alcoholic beverage?
Cheap and nasty Strongbow :).
6. Name three qualities you look for/appreciate in design:
Witty comments/quotes,
Hand-drawn illustrations,

7. What are your hobbies/past times?
I enjoy spending most of my time with my friends, exploring new 

places, rooting through charity and vintage shops, dancing all night 
in the craziest places.  Other than that I love reading, cycling and 
desperate housewives.

8. What are your pet hates?
Loud eatersRude/obnoxious people
Unappreciative people

9. Do you have any bad habits?
Procrastination
If I like the taste of something I will just carry on eating it, even 

when I feel like I could explode... in other words I'm greedy.


10. If you weren't doing a degree in graphic design, what would you be studying?
It would have to be something creative so perhaps I would have 

enjoyed costume design or something to do with print & textiles.  
If I was a bit smarted I always have had a love for history so maybe a
 history degree but I can't see that really leading anywhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment