Thursday 29 March 2012

From Theory into Practice// Examples of Magazines

Excuse the awful picture quality.

I found this article about Christopher Wahl, photographer in 'Communication Arts' journal.  The layout is minimal with a lovely fresh and clean cut feel.  The article is spread over four double page spreads.  Until now I was just planning on designing the one double page spread about the two illustrators but was worried that I hadn't set myself enough work but couldn't think of another context to put it into.







I was surprised to see the company my dad works for (DuPont) in a design journal.  Apparently they're helping to push forward the boundaries of colour and aesthetics.  (Mix).  


Was also happy to see my favourite colour is acceptable in the design world:





No comments:

Post a Comment