Monday 21 May 2012

From Theory Into Practice// Finishing Touches// Reflection

The Publication I have designed is just a small concertina booklet showcasing a few successful pieces and a few less recognised pieces of Gemma Correll's illustrations, information on exhibitions and a few facts about her.  The booklet is aimed towards people with an interest in illustration who may not have heard of her before.  It's sort of like an introduction/interview taking the form of a pocket-sized book.  I imagine the context it would fall into would be a free publication available in galleries and exhibitions and other arty places... instead of receiving a flyer it's a booklet.  I am happy with the design however I am worried that it is lacking content.  If I had more time I would like to have designed a booklet in a normal book format.



No comments:

Post a Comment