Tuesday 7 May 2013

COP Publication // IDEA CHANGE // Sexual Revolution

My original idea was a publication about the Hippie Subculture and how that affected Visual Culture and I had been researching into the surrounding events that were happening in the "swinging sixties."  However I felt that I had a lot of research but I wasn't really achieving anything, questioning or saying anything about it other than just celebrating and informing about the subculture.  Through my research however I have became interested in the Sexual Revolution of the time and found massively contradicting view points and thought this could be interesting to investigate further.  After speaking with my tutor Fred I now feel confident enough to go down this route.  The research that I have gathered so far will still inform my design decisions and I am now looking forward to cracking on with some further research and then designing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment